BOOKING & RATES
- Easter: 18 Mar – 3 Apr
- Hay Festival: 26 May – 05 Jun
- Christmas & New Year: 16 Dec – 2 Jan 2017
- Easter: 7 Apr – 23 May
- Hay Festival: 26 May – 05 Jun
- Christmas & New Year: 15 Dec – 2 Jan 2018
PARADISE FARMHOUSE - Rest & Replenishment
Call +44 (0) 1544 262 848
Address Paradise Farmhouse, Slough Lane, Presteigne, Powys, Wales LD8 2NH
The self-catering price includes a welcome pack with ample supplies for your first morning’s breakfast.
The cottage has step-free access to the main entrance, to the living / kitchen / dining area, and to a bedroom with en suite shower room. However, please notify us if a member of your party has a disability so we can make suitable preparations to accommodate them in our purpose-built fully accessible bedroom.
Check-in is usually after 4 pm. Check-out is 10 am. Please contact us if you wish to arrive or depart outside of these hours and we will do our best to be flexible.
We have pets on our property. If you wish to bring your pet, please call us to discuss whether we can accommodate it for a small additional charge. Please note that we are surrounded by a working farm, and would therefore ask that you stick to the public footpaths and the main farm track once you go through the gates that denote the extent of our property, and keep your pet on a leash until you leave the farm.
If you would like to use public transport to travel to Paradise Farmhouse, our nearest train station is in Leominster. We can arrange to collect you (up to 7 passengers). Alternatively, if you are walking Offa’s Dyke, we can meet you at an agreed point nearby and bring you to your accommodation. We suggest a contribution towards petrol expenses.
There is ample parking for our guests and it is free of charge.
How to book & other details
Please call us on 01544 262848 or email us on email@example.com to book.
Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of 1/3 of the cost of your stay. You can pay by credit or debit card by calling us on 01544 262 848. Alternatively, you can send a cheque payable to Paradise Farmhouse Ltd to our address (shown at the top of this page). See our Terms and Conditions below.
As well as English, we speak Spanish, French and Italian, so if you need a little help please just ask.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bookings are confirmed on payment of 1/3 of the holiday price.
2. The full balance is due 4 weeks before the arrival date.
3. For cancellations made prior to 4 weeks before your arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less £25 cancellation charge. For cancellations made within 4 weeks from your arrival date, the rent is refunded if re-let, less the deposit. If we are unable to re-let the property, then the full rent is payable. We recommend taking out cancellation insurance. For a competitive quote, try Schofields.
4. Prices include all taxes, water, gas and electricity.
5. Each cottage has step-free access to the main entrance and to a bedroom. However, please notify us if a member of your party has a disability so we can make suitable preparations to accommodate them in our purpose-built fully accessible bedroom.
6. Please note that no smoking is permitted within the cottages.
7. Any damage to the property or contents will be charged at cost.